Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#4901 My Love Is....

 


my love is....

there is no diet version of my love
i can not love in increments and single serving portions
i do not have a sugar substitute for my kisses

no lily-light for those afraid of decadence
my love is a rich souffle that takes days to eat in its entirety
(you almost want to ask for two plates so you can share)

my love does not come in petite sizes with slender waists
one size fits most

my love is....
my love is not afraid of full bosoms and thick ankles
that soften an embrace
escape
paradiso in plus sizes

too much of everything has never been just right

my love is Baby Bear's bed
when you're tired
my passion is unforgettable
sleeping with divine

my love does not come in a base model
there is no dimmer switch
on
or
off


my love is all or nothing
free
or
bound


my love is splendid
celestial
escape for the weary

my love transcends mapping
and
logic
and
second hands on watches


it can only be explained in excess
purging on the supple
damn near suffocation
but the fear of not breathing has never been so sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment